Click on the links below to see the student generated products – Sci-Blogs & Short-Videos from 2022.
The motivation behind these assignments has been to create a platform where creativity and scientific rigor come together and to share scientific ideas to the the general audience.
As part of the Summer 2022 ENACT workshop, the following mini-courses were offered:
- “Reshaping RNA 3D Macromolecules” (EK)
- “2D NMR – Magnifiers for Analyzing Complex Organic Molecules” (WS & RS)
- “Return of the Sci-Blogs – Science Writing and Communication” (MS)
- “Find the Organic Pollutants in Your Backyard by Gas Chromatography” (EZ)
- “Biocatalysis: Making Molecules the Sustainable Way” (JF)
- “Seeing Double – Laser-based 2nd Harmonic Spectroscopy to Probe Chemical Interfaces” (MS)
The following Chemistry faculty members developed and implemented the mini-courses:
- Jordan Froese (JF)
- Emil Khisamutdinov (EK)
- Robert Sammelson (RS)
- Wei Shi (WS)
- Mahamud Subir (MS)
- Elsayed Zahran (EZ)