Click on the links below to see the student generated products – Sci-Blogs & Short-Videos from 2019.
The motivation behind these assignments has been to create a platform where creativity and scientific rigor come together and to share scientific ideas to the the general audience.
As part of the Summer 2019 ENACT workshop, the following mini-courses were offered:
- “3D Modeling – Making Virtual Macro Molecules” (EK)
- “A Tale of Two Spectroscopies – the Complementary Nature of IR and Raman” (MS)
- “I Blog, You Blog, Sci-Blog, Sci-Blog – An Effective and Creative way to Communicate Science” (CS & MS)
- “The Power of Mass-Charge Ratio – Unraveling Molecular Identity using an Atomic Balance” (SR)
- “Into the Nano-World, Under the Microscope of Transmitting Electrons” (TZ)
The following Chemistry faculty members developed and implemented the mini-courses:
- Emil Khisamutdinov (EK)
- Sundeep Rayat (SR)
- Courtney Stanford (CS)
- Tykhon Zubkov (TZ)
- Mahamud Subir (MS)