Student Association for Addressing Addictions (S3)
The Student Association for Addressing Addictions (S3) is the official student arm of the ACDC. Students in the S3 help to facilitate the goals of each of the member-led groups and are currently working on creating and facilitating several substance use prevention, treatment, harm-reduction, and recovery interventions and services on the the Ball State campus and in the Delaware County community. These initiatives include:
- Campus social substance use prevention campaigns.
- Campus drug take-back days.
- Community clean-up days.
- A drug and alcohol-free student social network.
- A student support network.
- Campus needs assessments.
The S3 is currently funded through the Ball State Office of Immersive Learning, ICAN, and an FSSA Campus Prevention Grant.