The goals of the ACDC are to:
1. Bring the resources, energy, and expertise of Ball State University to the community.
2. Assist in implementing strategic projects proposed by Delaware County residents, organizations, and BSU personnel.
3. Serve as an organizational gateway and networking platform for the ongoing efforts to address substance misuse in Delaware County.
4. Provide resources on evidence-based practices, environmental strategies, and grant funding opportunities.
5. Incorporate an interdisciplinary approach to addressing substance use issues in Delaware County.