Members of the Black Faculty and Staff Association (BFSA) meet monthly to discuss the successes and concerns they face in their current roles as Ball State University employees.
We use this time to…
- mobilize and respond to incidents of interest across our campus community
- plan and announce events hosted by our organization or that our members are a part of
- give committee reports and updates on our organization’s business
We are currently hosting our meetings virtually via Zoom. We send a link to members once per week before the meeting starts, and we can share this upon request.
Dates and Times
- General Body – odd month meetings occur on the 4th Thursday 5:30-6:45 pm EST & even month meetings occur on the 4th Wednesday, 4:30-5:45 pm EST
- Executive Board – 5:15-6:15 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month