A talk by Dr. An Chung Cheng
- Professor of Spanish
- Chair of Dept. of World Languages and Cultures
- Director of Asian Studies Program/Institute
- Director of STARTALK-CHELER
Chinese Leadership Program
The University of Toledo
Remote listeners, please click here to join us through Zoom.
Please join us to explore these questions: How do we understand bilingualism
from heritage language learners’ points of view? How can families support their
children to learn their heritage language? What is the state-of-art research on
heritage language research and pedagogy?
Thursday, Nov. 16, 3-4pm
AAPI meeting and social time: 4-4:30pm
Refreshments will be served.
Ball Brothers Foundation Hospitality Suite (second floor of Emens Auditorium)
- BSU Office of Inclusive Excellence
- BSU Dept. of Modern Languages and Classics.
- BSU STARTALK Chinese Program