Registration and payment required in advance for all attendees.
Full conference registration includes admission to all sessions and five meals.
- Early-bird deadline April 15, $150 per person
- Final deadline May 1, $200 per person
- Thursday session ONLY, $25 per person (deadline May 1)
Tentative Session Topics
- Regional Implications of School Choice* (4 PM)
*Admission to Thursday’s session only is available at a reduced rate
- Patterns of Regional Divergence Since the Great Recession
- Micropolitan Development Strategies
- The Power of Place: Community-Centered Revitalization Strategies
- Sustaining and Reviving Communities
- Refining Redevelopment: Tools and Methods
- Job Growth in Regional Contexts
- Quality of Life and Governance
Schedule is subject to change.