Do you have a passion for democracy and creativity?
The Center for Economic and Civic Learning is thrilled to announce the 2024 Button Design Contest,” and we want YOU to be a part of it! This contest was designed by the Ball State’s 2024 Democracy Fellows.
Design Your Way to Promote Democracy!
• Submission Deadline: March 1st, 2024
• Sponsored By: The Center for Economic and Civic Learning
• Voting: Ball State students will vote to choose the winning design!
What We’re Looking For:
• Non-Partisan Design: Your artwork should inspire inclusive civic participation, free from any political bias.
• Creativity: We encourage original and eye-catching designs that stand out.
• Inspiring Engagement in our Democracy: Your design should motivate and empower students to take part in the electoral process.
• Make an Impact: The winning design will be featured on the official Cardinals Vote! buttons for students, staff, and faculty and will be used on promotional materials (shared across our Ball State campus and throughout Indiana).
• Recognition: We will share the winning design with our national partners like the ALL IN Democracy Challenge.
• Leave a Legacy: Your design can influence the civic engagement of fellow students. Your creation will be part of Ball State’s civic history!
How to Enter:
• Create your non-partisan button design.
• Submit Your Design by the deadline: March 1st, 2024.
Let your talent shine while promoting civic participation on campus.
Submit Your Design or contact Dr. David J. Roof at email@example.com
Join the Cardinals Vote! 2024 Button Design Contest and be a catalyst for change on campus.
If you have any questions please contact Dr. David J. Roof at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cardinals Vote! is an exciting partnership project between the Center for Economic and Civic Learning the Office of Student Life and the Office of Community Engagement at Ball State. We aim to promote voter information and non-partisan civic engagement across the University and our community. We believe in the power of informed citizens and active participation in the democratic process. Cardinals Vote is sponsored by, and honored to have the support of Community Engaged Alliance.
Important: By submitting a contest submission, each entrant represents and warrants that it is an original submission created by the entrant, and entrant grants Ball State University and its designees the perpetual, unlimited, exclusive, transferable, worldwide, and irrevocable right to modify, create derivative works of, edit, post, publish and/or otherwise use the entrant’s submission and all elements embodied therein, including any names and likenesses, in any manner and in any and all media now known or hereafter developed, without compensation, notification, or permission. The entrant represents and warrants that the submission is entrant’s own work and has not been submitted or licensed to any other third party, including any other contest. Entrant further represents and warrants that all materials included in the submission were owned exclusively by the entrant at the time of submission, are nonconfidential, were legally created, and are not subject to any rights or claims of ownership or license by any third parties. Entrant shall defend, indemnify, and hold Ball State University harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, demands, causes of action, losses, costs, damages, awards, penalties, or liabilities incurred, including reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs, which arise from any claim by any third party of an alleged infringement of copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, copyright, or any other intellectual property right arising out of the use of entrant’s submission, entrant’s design, or any other entrant materials. All entries submitted by contest entrants shall become the property of Ball State University.
Designs cannot use any Ball State University institutional or Athletics cardinal logo or mark.